Productivity Meets Purpose
I’m happy to announce the launch of a new course called Productivity with Purpose™. The course draws on the material from the It’s About Time course, which I first introduced in 2009 as well as content from my corporate offering, Productivity and Self Management. Between now and the end of 2012 I’m offering a LIMITED number of spaces at only $25 (regular price $95). Use the promo code PURPOSE2013 when registering online.[button link="http://technicallysimple.eventbrite.ca" color="#AAAAAA" size="3" style="1" dark="0" radius="auto" target="self"]Register Now[/button]
Four hours that could change your life…
The four-hour Productivity with Purpose course is a key step on the road to fulfillment and success. It’s an opportunity to get to the root cause of why you procrastinate, to uncover your core values and to establish positive new habits. Armed with practical strategies and fresh insights you’ll be well equipped to move forward and produce meaningful results.
Attend the course on January 19 or 26, 2013 and…
- Take a step back and look at the big picture of your life, noticing which aspects are working and where there’s room for growth.
- Gain insights into why you procrastinate and learn practical strategies for stepping out of these limiting patterns.
- Reconnect with your core values and learn how to live a life that is aligned with what’s most important to you.
- Learn the basics of Getting Things Done® (GTD®), a highly effective approach to productivity that is practiced all over the world by everyone from artists to engineers.
- Learn practical skills for using technology in a way that simplifies your life rather than adding to your stress.
- Put a structure in place to transform at least one area of your life in the three months that follow the course.
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. Technically Simple is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.