Did you know that you have not one, but ten bodies? In addition to your physical body, you have three mental bodies and six subtle/energy bodies.
From September 15 to December 1, 2019, I’m teaching a yoga/meditation series in Vancouver, Canada that will give you the opportunity to learn more about and “awaken” to each of these ten bodies. It will give you a profound way to tune in to your multifaceted self, allowing for a shift in perspective that can impact all areas of your life.
“If you understand that you are Ten Bodies, and you are aware of those Ten Bodies, and you keep them in balance, the whole Universe will be in balance with you.”– Yogi Bhajan
I’ll focus on a specific body each week. You’ll learn how each of these bodies applies to your day-to-day life and will practice Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations that promote a state of balance.
The series will take place at Yoga West, located at 2662 West 4th Avenue in Vancouver. All classes are on Sundays from 10 – 11:30 am.
Ten Weeks. Ten Bodies.
The following is a summary of the ten bodies, along with the dates of each class in the series.
- September 15 – Soul Body — The spark of the Infinite that resides in the core of your being. It allows you to live from your heart.
- September 22 – Negative Mind — The aspect of the mind that helps keep you safe by alerting you to pitfalls, dangers, and downfalls.
- September 29 – Positive Mind — Helps you see the opportunities in each situation, even those that seem unfortunate on the surface.
- October 6 – Neutral Mind — Allows you to see things as they are, drawing assessments from the positive and negative minds
- October 13 – Physical Body — Your human form. The physical temple that houses all of your other bodies and carries you through life.
- October 27 – Arcline — Gives you the ability to project. It’s the nucleus of your aura and is an avenue of intuition.
- November 3 – Aura — The electromagnetic field that surrounds your body. It acts as a container for your life force energy.
- November 17 – Pranic Body — Provides you with energy for action and accomplishment.
- November 24 – Subtle Body — The aspect of yourself that allows you to tap into the subtle qualities of life.
- December 1 — Radiant Body — Gives you spiritual radiance, nobility, and the courage to face your life and all of its challenges.